Freak Out Because School's Out! Family-Focused Fundraising Dance

Come celebrate the end of the school year with us, and help some Westridge/Burnaby North students get to camp!


This event is being put on by some Westridge parents to give their kids an opportunity to raise funds toward their summer camp experiences this year. It's also a great chance for us as a Westridge community to celebrate the end of another fantastic school year!


General Admission tickets are $10 for all ages, and ticket price includes a hot dog, drink and a bag of chips. Babies are free. Other snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.


Come to dance and have fun! BRING LOONIES AND TOONIES for games, face-painting/henna, snacks and other fun-raising shenanigans.


UPDATE - Mr. Lai (Westridge Elementary Grade 7 Teacher) will be the Special Guest Star / Target for pie throwing! Bring your money to buy a pie to throw in Mr. Lai's face!


THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL EVENT. THIS IS NOT A SUPERVISED EVENT. Children must be accompanied by an adult (A group of older kids may bring one adult rep:))


A limited number of tickets are available due to hall capacity. Please buy online in advance to avoid disappointment. If space is still available, tickets will be sold at the door.


Wed, 27 June 2018

6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT



Lochdale Community Hall

490 Sperling Avenue

Burnaby, BC V5B 4H3

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.